YNOT Policy Platform Consultation Outcomes Paper
YNOT released the Tasmanian Youth Affairs Policy Platform Consulation Paper at the beginning of Novermber 2013.
The Consultation Paper was open for public comment via written submission until 6 December 2013 and the online survey remained open for comment until 31 December 2013. Face to face consultations concluded 3 January 2014.
The Tasmanian Youth Affairs Policy Platform Consultation Outcomes Paper outlines the methods of consultation used during this process, the feedback which was received and how this feedback will used.
The purpose of the Tasmanian Youth Affairs Policy Platform is to represent the views, needs and aspirations of the Tasmanian Youth Sector.
A youth affairs policy platform can be used to:
• Articulate the views and aspirations of the youth sector;
• Help build a sense of sector identity through a common objective base;
• Assist YNOT in providing leadership on key issues in the youth sector;
• Inform and guide the work of YNOT;
• Provide information on important issues affecting young people aged 12 – 25 years and the youth workforce; and
• State YNOT’s commitments to progressing these key areas.
Thank you to everyone who participated in our consultation processes.
If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 6223 5511.