State/Territory Youth Peaks
Each State and Territory in Australia, apart from the Northern Territory, has a nongovernment youth peak. Similarly to YNOT’s role, these organisations aim to advocate and inform the community and government on youth issues, in order to empower and support young people within their communities.
- Youth Coalition of the ACT
- Youth Affairs Network of Queensland (YANQ)
- Youth Affairs Council of Western Australia (YACWA)
- Youth Affairs Council of Victoria (YACVIC)
- Youth Affairs Council of South Australia (YACSA)
- Youth Action Policy Association (YAPA)
In place of having a nongovernment youth peak within the Northern Territory there is a youth sector representative within the Northern Territory Council of Social Services.